The focus of Day 1 is sharing our challenges so here goes:
- Challenge #1: Creating the time and space to focus on content creation. I have a hard time getting out of my client work and changing gears into creative mode.
- Solution: I am thinking perhaps a mini getaway every month just for content creation
- Challenge #2: Figuring out what my ideal "Freedom Plan" actually looks like. I have so many options and ideas. Almost too many choices because my business allows me to work from anywhere.
- Solution: Use the "Make Better Decisions Matrix" shared with me by my good friend Amy Scott of Nomatopia and work through it to shortlist two best options for my Freedom Plan.
- Challenge #3: Choosing one or two ideas new biz ideas to focus on and then seeing them through to completion. I LOVE to create and start but then get stalled.
- Solution: I did have a moment of clarity it a group call last week where another person was sharing this same struggle and wondered why it kept happening. What came to me was "If you don't finish, you can't fail". A big aha moment for both of us. The 12 Week Year helps keep me on track but this time I pared down all of my new project to just one for this quarter which I will finish!
Looking forward to the next 9 days of this challenge and how much I content I can actually produce on a daily basis.
“This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 1"